Monday, April 11, 2005

Scolded

I'm beginning to feel sufficiently scolded at the lack of new pictures on this blog. So sorry folks! After having more than enough time and not knowing what to do with it all, we've gone to the opposite extreme (although Innochka will probably pack out laughing about now and tell you how all my time is spent in front of the TV). After a terrific weather weekend and spending some time at the Botanic Gardens, I believe we may have snapped a few keepers of the expectant mother, not to mention the photos from the surprise party a few weeks back. I'll do my very best to get something up this week.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wife highlighting the TV issue? Not putting up pictures in time? Promises of a change of ways? Remind me, are we talking about you or me? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home