Monday, April 04, 2005

A Mother's Worry

After almost a day without any kicks from little Daniel, Innochka began to do what all mother's seem to excel at - worry. In fact, she was close to tears yesterday, feeling for the first time what it is to worry for one's child, even an unborn child. No doubt this is a feeling she will become quite accustomed to over the months and years ahead. I'm sure I'll get my fair share of gray hairs too. Gratefully, after what must have been a restful Sunday for him, Danny began kicking and was doing so quite furiously as we turned in for the evening. She was smiling contently as I drifted off to sleep. I wonder if she will still be smiling in two months time (having merely heard that the kicking can become quite bothersome)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home