Monday, March 21, 2005

Surprise!

My hat goes off to everybody for managing to keep this a secret right up until almost the very end (it really seems you all knew about this but me). The surprise "Oscars" party last night was indeed a real surprise even though I started to get an incling something was up a little earlier in the day. Inna put together an incredible bash of family and friends who all worked so hard to make sure I had an evening to remember. For everybody that was able to make it, you have my utmost appreciation! And for those of you that weren't able to attend, not to worry ... I plan on having plenty more birthdays ;)

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*So* disappointed not to have been there! Hope you had an awesome time. Now we just need some photos - hopefully somebody remembered to take some with all that fun going on.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about hosting some streaming video. :) what are all of those servers sitting around for anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home