Friday, April 01, 2005

Nesting

Inna having reached roughly the midway between months six and seven in her pregnancy has begun to demonstrate the nesting trait the pregnancy books so fondly described. It is after all imperative that everything be in order for little Daniel's arrival and the two remaining months leave no time to even debate this. There is something quite charming about seeing the expectant mother swimming in a pile of hand-me-downs sifting out the keepers. And there is the question of whether or not the three strollers we have suddenly come into the possession of will be enough?

And is there any news out there worth reading today? Every interesting news item I've come across seems to have an April Fools angle on it.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photos! Where are the photos!? :-)

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like I'm not getting enough photos. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home