Monday, October 25, 2004

Enjoyed a 20km ride yesterday with our biking buddies, Masha & Gena yesterday. Of course, I'm no Lance Armstrong, but even at the slower-than-normal pace, we had a terrific afternoon out. It seems that most of the trees have turned which puts us on the tail end of Fall. Not surprising considering Halloween is upon us.

Braved the cold this morning to stand in a long line at Dominicks to get my flu-shot. Actually, this was merely to get a paper so that I can get a flu-shot later. As you can imagine, I was the only "youngster" in a line of 65-ers and older. I did get the feeling a couple of times that I wasn't supposed to be there. The irony of the elderly being forced to stand outside in the morning cold for their flu and pneumonia shots did not go unnoticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home