Sunday, May 01, 2005

Baby Shower

Going against tradition, Inna and I hosted our very own baby-shower yesterday as a husbands & wives barbecue party to honor little Daniel who should be arriving in seven or so more weeks. It turned out to be a real hit, thanks especially to Leane who went to the effort of planning some fun surprise activities and bringing along baby pictures of all the party guests. How she managed such a feat is still beyond me. Don't believe anything she might say about me and a certain dancing picture - that is all photoshop magic.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Leane's baby picture show her tiny hand clutching a Maple leaf? How far she has come...from a tiny Canuck through and through to a card carrying member of the American Citizenry. It brings tears to me Irish Eyes, just thinkin' about it.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Charlie, I don't know about a Maple leaf, but we witnessed a very intimate picture of Leane as a todler taking a bath in a kitchen sink. It brings tears to my eyes. I thought I had a difficult childhood in Russia. But I guess our dearest Leane experienced much more deprivation in that evil Canada.Isn't she lucky to finally enjoy a decent life in US (especially now when she can choose between 2 proper baths in her new home). God bless America!!! :))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home