Saturday, November 20, 2004

One might argue that now is not the time to make some major changes in life. On the other hand, life really is too short. Seriously! So, after a seven year stint with my [t]rusty green Hyundai Accent GT (no laughing please), we decided to give it up before it gave up on us (as it happens, the radio packed it in yesterday morning). Having noted Owen & Tamlyn's past good experiences at CarMax, we thought we'd try them out too (I am a HUGE SUCKER when it comes to car dealerships and the sinister sales rep - CarMax, made me feel less like that). So after a long miserable day in the rain we left driving our new, er, used 2001 Lexus RX300. Very happy until we got to experience its less than desirable fuel consumption, but at least our buns will be toasty warm through the winter. No, I guess I'm still a sucker after all. Any one fancy a guess at how much I was able to make on my Hyundai?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home