Monday, January 31, 2005


It hasn't been an easy couple of days. It would appear that the chemo is having some sort of toll on me after all. Not that I'm on the verge of death mind you, but I could certainly do without this irritating cough. Most of my time has been spent couch-bound, some of it sleeping, and some of it catching up on TV that I've missed. I tell you one thing, I sure do miss having Jade wondering our lounge looking for buttons to press and nobs to turn. With my sister's return to England on Friday, this chapter is fast coming to a close. Well, we couldn't let it all finish off without that head shave I've been promising. Thanks to the chemo, my hair was starting to coat more of the floor than my head so we decided to take it all off. Not a pretty sight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home