Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Paternity Leave

Danny has reached the two week mark, and with that I've reach the end of my paternity leave. Today I returned to work, but it's not all bad news. I found out that our company offers five days of paid paternity leave (whereas I was under the mistaken impression it was only offered on an unpaid basis). Whooop-dee-doo! Looking forward to climbing on the train and getting forty winks before tending to the little one when I get home.

Now I'm sure there are a few of you thinking, "Who cares! Where are the pictures?" Hard to do when you're stuck at work. Will see what we can drum up tonight.

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, where are the pictures? :-)

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Who cares! Where are the pictures?"

You are getting good at reading minds aren't you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home